Diamond goby disappeared

Jpiotro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon. I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about but i need to check and make sure from someone with more experience than me. I have a yellow watchman goby and i have not seen him in over a week. no clue where he is i just want to know if this is normal behavior for them. A friend of mine had one that hid all the time until they removed the anemone that was in the tank after they took that out the watchman was out so much more, maybe this is something i have to do? Let me know your thoughts please!

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon. I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about but i need to check and make sure from someone with more experience than me. I have a yellow watchman goby and i have not seen him in over a week. no clue where he is i just want to know if this is normal behavior for them. A friend of mine had one that hid all the time until they removed the anemone that was in the tank after they took that out the watchman was out so much more, maybe this is something i have to do? Let me know your thoughts please!
Unfortunately, I would check the carpet real well.

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it’s got a tight fitting lid on it
That’s a good thing. I’ve never had the yellow watchman but I’ve had diamond gobies that were excellent carpet surfers. Hopefully others will chime in.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 111 87.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back