Diamond Goby & Starry Blenny Compatibility?

j.register3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
88
Location
Marin County
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’ve been planning the stocking list for my Biocube 32 & am curious if a Diamond Goby & Starry Blenny would get be compatible in this tank?

In order I would stock it as follows:

Pink Streaked Wrasse x 1
Diamond Goby x 1
Starry Blenny x 1
Mocha Storm Clownfish x 2

Sound good for a Biocube?
 
I have them in a 40b. I don't think that make any difference since diamond goby stays on the sandbed all the time and starry blenny stays on the rock.
 
Did you get the diamond goby? How is he doing?

I have a biocube 32 as well but am holding off on the diamond goby until my tank becomes more mature. I read they need really established sandbeds to not starve.

Hope your goby works out so I can speed up my purchase too.
 
Did you get the diamond goby? How is he doing?

I have a biocube 32 as well but am holding off on the diamond goby until my tank becomes more mature. I read they need really established sandbeds to not starve.

Hope your goby works out so I can speed up my purchase too.
I have a diamond goby in 65 gallon. He eats pellets now too. I think they stir the sand for fun...
 
I have a diamond goby together with a lawnmower blenny and I dont think I have seen them pay attention to eachother even once.
As someone mentionen its rare to see the diamond goby swim above the sand and the blennies usually stay among the rocks.
My blennie sometimes rest on the sandbed but even then the diamond swims right past him. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new