Diamond goby surprising preparations before going to bed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ardeus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Great video!
Gobies are probably my favorite group of fishes.
I wish I could set up more systems just to watch all of their individual antics and behaviors.
 
I love that....... Those are the kind of things I love about this hobby,it isn't the most expensive fish or largest tank but cool things just like that....
 
Thks guys :)

I suspect that the getting up in the morning might be interesting too. I am going to try to film that. It shouldn't be too hard because he sleeps till late in the morning.

I would like to get him a companion but I don't even know if it's a he or she or how the pairing should be done.
 
Awesome video, thanks for sharing it. :)
 
Ha! Great video!! Love the captions!
 
Get him/her a tiny reef safe back hoe to make this a little easier

Awesome video
 
I have a pair in my tank. Hands down my favorite. I could watch them for hours.

20161106_192151.jpg
 
I would like to get him/her a companion, but I can't find any info on how to pair them up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new