Diatoms? Brown crust over rocks

SomeHappyFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
675
Location
Montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000012319.jpg
 
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to see here, can you post other pictures? How old is the tank? Can you share parameters?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new