Diatoms or Dinos?

Rodolfo Garcia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
202
Reaction score
119
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what I thought was a diatom outbreak is looking more like something else 😕. Are these the dreaded dinos? They look like trapped bubbles and they are in the sand as well. I measured phosphates yesterday with salifert and got a reading of 0. Im guessing this is a problem.

What do you guys recommend? Throw the whole tank away?
 
Your image didnt show up
20250623_001105.png


20250623_001105.png


20250623_001106.png
 

Attachments

  • 20250623_001105.png
    20250623_001105.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 77

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new