Dice 12-gallon AIO issues

glik

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have a Fusion Pro 2 14 AIO Peninsula and have never had any issues, so this is weird to me. I have a Mini Mightyjet return pump (266 gph) in my Dice. I switched from a Sicce .5 I believe. Great flow in the tank now, however my sock chamber water level has remained high the entire time I have set this up. Have now gone through 3 pumps, hoping that was the issue. Its like the water is not flowing down into the sock, the water just circulates over top of it. I will say it is better now with the Mightyjet upgrade, before gunk would just sit on the surface and I can say 90% of it is now gone. So, it must be working I guess, just still odd to me. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks! :)
 
Last edited:
I should also say, apparently the water is supposed to flow down into the sock, then goes through a little space at the bottom, then it's supposed to go up and over into the next chamber.... I'm not sure how to go about this now. If I am making a rookie mistake or just being dumb lol please explain.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new