Did my Control 4 just crash?

twistedfinn967

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
501
Reaction score
175
Location
N.E. Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breathing yellow, once in a while red. I tried unplugging power from the C4 itself, rebooted my router, nothing seems to change it. The app says waiting for status, then device is not responding. I'm in the weeds on this one. I have no idea how to proceed. Do I try a reset to factory default?
 
Had this happen when I first setup the unit yesterday. I had to connect to the Wi-Fi on a different channel, not sure if you are able to broadcast and connect to the 2.4GHZ network?
 
It had been set up and working fine and then pthhht. I would guess it was 2.4 the first time. How do I go about starting over? I didn't back up anything yet as I was/am still adding things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new