Did you new flasher wrasee hide for days?

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK R2R I have been having the worst luck with shipping fish.

more on that later
but my questions is did your flasher wrasse hide for a few days after introduction?
I added a yellow fin flasher say him swim to the bottom and chill for a bit then nothing for a day then say him in a min. then nothing for the last day .
I know then don't bury them self's but I cant find it. it;s only been a few days but starting to thing I lost it. I lost a royal gramma that once I opened the bag went belly up. I tried my best to safe it but could not.

so do you think this flasher is MIA and dead somewhere in the tank? might come out in a few days? only other fish in the tank is a Midas blenny so nothing to harass it.

I have never had this much bad luck with shipping fish. I dont get Fedex over night until 230ish PM or later so wondering if the lager ship time is messing with my fish?

Deep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK R2R I have been having the worst luck with shipping fish.

more on that later
but my questions is did your flasher wrasse hide for a few days after introduction?
I added a yellow fin flasher say him swim to the bottom and chill for a bit then nothing for a day then say him in a min. then nothing for the last day .
I know then don't bury them self's but I cant find it. it;s only been a few days but starting to thing I lost it. I lost a royal gramma that once I opened the bag went belly up. I tried my best to safe it but could not.

so do you think this flasher is MIA and dead somewhere in the tank? might come out in a few days? only other fish in the tank is a Midas blenny so nothing to harass it.

I have never had this much bad luck with shipping fish. I dont get Fedex over night until 230ish PM or later so wondering if the lager ship time is messing with my fish?

they usually dont. hope it works out for you

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back