Didn’t wash ROWAphos

  • Thread starter Thread starter tb582
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tb582

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2023
Messages
217
Reaction score
56
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh yes yes I didn’t really read all the instructions and I just added it and fired it up but now my water is all brown in my sump!

What are my options?


1716233964271.png
 
Honestly just letting the sump recirculate it already looks better
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new