OP
DiefsReef

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally got it done! Moved the last of the coral last night to their respective dt's. All in all 29 pieces after a little fragging in the last 4 days were moved.
Had our local club president (thank you @Jcook54) at the house today who ran Par readings in all my tanks. Now we can figure out if we need to move anything.

@TDiefRN will need to get better pics later but figured i'd drop one from boths sides.
Now grow baby grow!
20220121_144954.jpg
20220121_145102.jpg

Horrible pic of the cube but its all i got at the moment.
20220121_152657.jpg

OP
OP
DiefsReef

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems the fish and snails dont like the new coral additions to the tanks. We placed coral around on new plugs without gluing to the rock so we could see if they like where we put them. Last two morning I've had to spend a few mins putting them back because something wants to do house cleaning and get them out :(
Time to run out and buy up everyone's superglue :p

Just got of the phone with Frank.. So excited to get together in a few weeks!

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems the fish and snails dont like the new coral additions to the tanks. We placed coral around on new plugs without gluing to the rock so we could see if they like where we put them. Last two morning I've had to spend a few mins putting them back because something wants to do house cleaning and get them out :(
Time to run out and buy up everyone's superglue :p

Just got of the phone with Frank.. So excited to get together in a few weeks!
My blenny gets very offended by new coral. I’ve seen this fish pick up and carry frags and hermits across the tank and drop them.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My blenny gets very offended by new coral. I’ve seen this fish pick up and carry frags and hermits across the tank and drop them.

I watched one of the ruby mithrax that came in on my rock grab one of my frags by coral, lift it out of the hole, back itself in to the hole, grab the frag plug, pick at the plug for a minute, then toss the coral to the bottom of the tank…..

finally stopped doing this after replacing the frag several times lol

OP
OP
DiefsReef

DiefsReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I found this cool little critter on a rock in my frag tank. Got to do some water changes tonight but wanted to upload and see if anyone knows what he is. I'll research him tomorrow when I get a chance.
Have a good night folks!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back