Difference Between Reef Brite XHO and Lumilite Pros

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbaum101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tbaum101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2024
Messages
210
Reaction score
235
Location
Lake City
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to try one if these on a frag grow out tank. I'm really enticed by the prices. I saw a video on them from Reefapalooza and they seem to have great spectrum range and on the Pros, it sounds like you can dim each channel independently between blue and white on the 50/50's. Does anyone have experience with these? Up until now I was really looking at the AI Primes due to their spectrum coverage. Any thoughts, opinions or ideas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new