Difference Between Reef Brite XHO and Lumilite Pros

  • Thread starter Thread starter tbaum101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tbaum101

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2024
Messages
210
Reaction score
235
Location
Lake City
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to try one if these on a frag grow out tank. I'm really enticed by the prices. I saw a video on them from Reefapalooza and they seem to have great spectrum range and on the Pros, it sounds like you can dim each channel independently between blue and white on the 50/50's. Does anyone have experience with these? Up until now I was really looking at the AI Primes due to their spectrum coverage. Any thoughts, opinions or ideas?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new