Difference between Reef roids and AF Vitality + Amino aids

ssagar89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2020
Messages
104
Reaction score
36
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I recently started keeping corals including Frogspawn, GSP, Zoas and Neon toadstool.
Tank size is 10 gallon and coral only at the moment
I want to know what should I be feeding them.
I already have Reef Roids and Aquaforest Vitality and Amino. Are they both coral foods or function differently?
I am looking for just one type of coral foods for my tank
 
I used reef roids for a while but switched to BRS reef chili. I like it much better. Amino acids are different and while you don’t “need” them they are very helpful to the coloration of the corals. I highly recommend it. Lastly I suggest not using just one type of food. Mix it up. You can live on the same food day in and day out but verity makes life better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new