Difference of Acan and Acand lords

MrDeathKills

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2020
Messages
133
Reaction score
60
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im trying to understand what is the real difference in a normal Acan and an Acan Lord? I see on sites that acan lords are very expensive but normal acans are much cheaper. Trying to understand why that is and what the actual difference in them is.
 
Acan /Acanthastrea has varies sub families, like lordhowensis, and echinata.
I'm no expert but I believe Acan lord, has been reclassified and is noe Micromussa Lordhowensis. Acan lord / Acanthastrea Lordhowensis does not exit.
I actually came here to open a thread to get some id on a coral that I don't think is a Lordhowensis
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new