Differences between Bubble Gum Monster chalice and Mummy eye chalice!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sicklid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Well a quick way to tell my miami for that size would be at least $300. My maimi hurricane would be maybe $40
 
Dude, you right, thats a Miami Hurricane, but I still like it, now I know that I need to buy the My Miami, its looks sick!!!
 
looks AquaSD is a good website to order from. Looks nice!
 
Miami hurricane is an old school chalice but still one of my favorites. As it gets bigger all the shades of yellows and oranges in the eyes still makes an impact.

My miami went for $2000 an eye just about 5 years ago. Glad it is a fast grower to allow the rest of us a change to get it.
 
okay. Because the only place i ever ordered corals from was PZ. And it took about 2 -3 weeks since they were cut to sell
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new