Differences in M1 and L1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Engloid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,082
Reaction score
313
Location
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I notice that the L1 pumps 3100gph, and the M1 is 2000gph. The L1 also runs a higher wattage. That leads me to believe that the power adapter will likely be different.

What I'm wondering is if the M1 will pump more at a higher head pressure than the L1. I'm currently using an L1 with about 10 feet of head pressure, so I'm sure I'm not reaching near the 3100gph. I don't even run it wide open. Can I use the M1 as a backup, or can I do something to convert it to the same capabilities as the L1?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new