Different color duncans

  • Thread starter Thread starter Top189h
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Top189h

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
46
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking for some new corals and found different color duncans than the standard green that I currently have. Are there actually different types of duncans or just color morphs that may end up all looking the same in my tank after a while?
 
I was looking for some new corals and found different color duncans than the standard green that I currently have. Are there actually different types of duncans or just color morphs that may end up all looking the same in my tank after a while?
There are multiple types of duncans.
 
I'd love to see some duncans with colors other than blue, purple, or green!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new