Diffusers

onepoorreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2010
Messages
57
Reaction score
17
Location
chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any Advantage of using The diffusers on gen5 pros 30 . Will it help eliminating hotspots Or help to spread
 
I bought the diffuser. Horribly over priced piece of flimsy plastic that does softer the light. I prefer the look.

I’m a noob so no clue what it actually does for par/whatever, but it does make the lighting less harsh.

I use it and like it - but you know it costs them like $0.10 to make. They should have included it with the light and the add’l $30 or so is just a kick in the nuts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new