• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Digital aquatics Archon level 2 with eb8

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
3,176
Reaction score
1,525
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for grabs is a Almost new "never seen water" complete archon system. Comes with brand new never calibrated ph probes, Temp sensor, eb8 (8 outlet control bar). I opened it up played with it for 24 hrs and decided its way more advanced than what I need. Still has whats remaining of its 2 year warranty which is transferable to a new owner. Asking $500 shipped
 
2e95c815f8abe1eedb74d1ec527b0444.jpg


Photo of the box. Everything is inside
 
Don't suppose you would part out the controller only.
 
No sorry, but you could always sell your pc4's :) pb8 is way better anyway.
 
$450 shipped is as best as I can do
 
I saw you posted on another forum that you have this set up. Are you still selling it?
 
Yes it is still for sale. Its not installed on my tank. I made a custom mount and attached it. I wanted to mount and bench test it for a few weeks before it was installed. Still wanting to sell but if I can't within the next few weeks I'm going to add it to my existing rke setup.
 
$425 shipped if paid via friends and family.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new