Digital aquatics salinity

ROX'S REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a DA salinity probe that I would like calibrate. Can someone give me some quick instructions on how to do this and by the way its brand new and I have not connected the slv2 to the rest of the unit yet. Thanks in advance.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Connect the slv2 unit to the rest of your reefkeeper. Then on your display find your slv2 and select your salinity probe, then select calibrate. The first calibration is out of water, make sure the probe end is dry. So select enter and make the set point 0 press enter. when the "raw data" stabilizes, then press enter. The next calibration is in the solution. Make the set point to what your calibration fluid is and select enter so raw data is flashing. Put your probe in the calibration fluid and wait for the number to stabilize. Press enter and you should be done :)

OP
OP
ROX'S REEF

ROX'S REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Connect the slv2 unit to the rest of your reefkeeper. Then on your display find your slv2 and select your salinity probe, then select calibrate. The first calibration is out of water, make sure the probe end is dry. So select enter and make the set point 0 press enter. when the "raw data" stabilizes, then press enter. The next calibration is in the solution. Make the set point to what your calibration fluid is and select enter so raw data is flashing. Put your probe in the calibration fluid and wait for the number to stabilize. Press enter and you should be done :)
Thank you will give it a shot.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 66 46.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back