Digitata grafted

  • Thread starter Thread starter i980311
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

i980311

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my grafted digitata.
The pics are with full spectrum and blue only.
Hope you guys like it.

20220415_211755.jpg 20220415_211923.jpg 20220508_143101.jpg 20220508_143122.jpg
 
orange and red?! am i seeing the colors right or am i making this up? or is it red/orange and yellow? either way this look great!
 
These pics are taken with a Samsung S21. If anyone has recomendation about settings or other apps I'll be greatful.
 
Nice, how does one “graft”?
 
Nice, how does one “graft”?
In this case, the coral started to graft it self. I bought this as a bubble gum Brown digi. I've a Green digi also, so I tried to attach a frag to the Green and hope. But the Wonderful thing was that after sobre months the original colony started to change and have several Green polips. So now I believe there was "seeds" from the Green that went ti the Brown resulting in this beatiful coral.
 
i attempted to graft two of the nicest monties I had ever seen but unfortunately it was a fail and they decided to die off (I think this was the same reason my stag died).

Im glad yours worked out great!
 
Tried some more pics.
A small frag starting to show some Green polips and another is the atempt to manual create the grafted and it's starting to show some Green ones on the end.
 

Attachments

  • 20220508_211049.jpg
    20220508_211049.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 20220508_211149.jpg
    20220508_211149.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 78
New update.
 

Attachments

  • 20220524_215220.jpg
    20220524_215220.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 20220524_215210.jpg
    20220524_215210.jpg
    299.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 20220524_215014.jpg
    20220524_215014.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 20220524_214948.jpg
    20220524_214948.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 43
  • 20220524_215455.jpg
    20220524_215455.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 49
  • 20220524_215710.jpg
    20220524_215710.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 47
That I don't know. But I really like it for it's unusual color mix.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new