Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

WalkerLovesTheOcean

I love goniopora!
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2024
Messages
7,688
Reaction score
38,310
Location
East Coast
What state or country do you live in
New York
Hello Reef2reef,

I wanted to share my experience with Dinkins Aquatic Gardens. To say the least, it was amazing! They're one of the best companies I have dealt with... Ever! Everything in my order arrived extremely healthy and alive! The hand written note and free goodies blew my experience out of the park.

They are a great company who cares about their customers. If you are thinking about ordering from them, DO IT!

Sincerely,

Walker
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new