Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seek&Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Seek&Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Messages
256
Reaction score
270
Location
Midland
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I wanted to give credit where credits due to this vendor. I ordered a couple bottles of pods and a half gallon of phytoplankton. The order came super fast, we are both in Texas though so no surprise. But the packaging was exceptional and the products top tier. They even wrote a hand written note which had my name on it. Great customer service and great product. You’ve got a loyal customer now @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens. Y’ALL have a great day now ya hear. Sorry had to let that inner Texan shine through for ya lol
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new