Dinkins berghia HUGE!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jasonak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jasonak

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2018
Messages
7,985
Reaction score
12,682
Location
Anchorage
Just wanted to give a quick shout out to @Dinkins Aquatic Gardens ordered a dozen of there berghia and they were giant!!! So much bigger than ones I got from another vendor. They all arrived happy and healthy (shipped to Alaska) and were on there way to chomping down my aptasia last I saw them :)
Also got a happy valentines day card and stickers !!! oh and they included two pipettes of different size for ease of putting them in your tank!!
You guys are awesome! You have a customer for life thanks!!!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new