Dino’s?

gholmes5

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Oviedo
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this look like Dino’s? I currently am trying to raise my nutrients as they have been bottomed out, but anytime I raise them I get an explosion of this brown slime. I know that Dino’s like low nutrient systems but why would they explode when I add nutrients?

IMG_1745.jpeg
 
What does the rest of your tank look like?
 
What does the rest of your tank look like?
I just did a blackout about a week ago which knocked the slime back pretty good, started adding nutrients again last Saturday and just saw the same slime on the glass cleaner. Tank has been up and running since February, but have continued to have low nutrient issues hence the dosing. Whatever it is irritates the soft corals especially. The GSP on the rock in the lower right has been only partially open since theres been this stuff.

IMG_1748.jpg IMG_1747.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new