Dino battle fallout.

  • Thread starter Thread starter George03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

George03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
195
Reaction score
71
Location
Dover
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First I appreciate the generous assistance of this community, so thanks for all I have learned in such a short period. I have a post mortem favor to ask. The top one was red and the bottom LPS was green. Are they beyond recovery? What should I do here.

Battle was Ostreopsis. My dino battle logs are in these threads.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/dinoflagella-war-zone-the-aftermath.1097784/page-2#post-13327852
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/well-another-dino-proven-antidote.1099367/#post-13346096
PXL_20250302_170040751.MP~2.jpg PXL_20250302_170047641.MP.jpg
 
Last edited:
There is definitely potential for them to regain their coloration. Unfortunately corals brown out quickly but can take much much longer to recover.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new