Dino ID please guys

Matt1508

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
51
Reaction score
62
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi - Ive just started dosing a complete 2part and started getting brown sand a few weeks later..

Currently my nutrients sit at
No3 3ppm
P04 0.04 ppm
I currently do not use UV

wanted to see if it’s Dino or diatoms so got a microscope (should be 600x but it’s kind of still small) can anyone tell me what type this maybe so I can plan my attack on it
 

Attachments

  • FullSizeRender.mov
    18.9 MB
Last edited:
 
Last edited:
ostreopsis-style spinning.
 
ostreopsis-style spinning.
Thanks for the reply mate, I did think Ostreopsis looking at the movement, I’ll get a UV ordered in - Any ideas what size / flow would be best for a RS Reefer 425 ? Assuming for Dino it’s best to install this in the DT temporarily.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new