Dino X and Chemi clean

FlameangelLover

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Messages
833
Reaction score
810
Location
detroit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone in here ever used Dino X or chemi clean? If so will these be bad for my tank? Would they throw off my good bacteria or anything negative like that ? I don’t want to kill a problem and make a worse one
 
I would use the search engine specific to the products name.
The use of Chemi-clean is pretty common so there is a wealth of information.
What are you treating specifically dino or cyanobacteria?

I have used Chemi-clean multiple times without adverse reactions. Follow the directions carefully.

Good luck.
 
I would use the search engine specific to the products name.
The use of Chemi-clean is pretty common so there is a wealth of information.
What are you treating specifically dino or cyanobacteria?

I have used Chemi-clean multiple times without adverse reactions. Follow the directions carefully.

Good luck.
To be honest I think I’m the first refer ti have both. 😂😂😂😂
 
I’m not sure what Dino-X is.

Chemiclean is the antibiotic tylosin. I recently used it and it worked very well for the cyano. It may or may not have contributed to a problem with a magnifica anemone, but another person reported a problem with that species as well so I’d be careful if you have that type of anemone.
 
It’s best to avoid using these products as much as possible IMO. 2 full doses in my tank did nothing for Dino’s but they were present for years.

Chemi-clean worked but then Dino’s came back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new