Dino x

new2reefing123

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When using Dino x, do you run the skimmer or no? I have heard to run it wet, but on the bottle says nothing about skimming. Only shut off UV, remove carbon and remove and phosphate reducers.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts/opinions.
 
I'm not exactly sure for Dino-X, but I'd err on the side of caution and shut the skimmer off for a day or two.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new