Dinoflagellates identification

ShaneAugust

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2021
Messages
181
Reaction score
30
Location
07712
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m going on a month and a half of Dino’s. I finally picked up a microscope to help identify what kind they are. Can anyone help ID these? It appears like 2 different kinds. Too hard for me to tell. Thank you
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1220.MOV
    17 MB
  • IMG_1219.MOV
    9.3 MB
prorocentrum dinos
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new