Dinos came back

  • Thread starter Thread starter Th0rn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
FWIW, I’m still dosing neonitro neophos and mb7.

18.7 nitrates
.18 phosphates
Running 80w uv 24x7
Still vacuuming sand daily and cleaning glass.

It is getting better.

Tonight 64oz of copepods from reef by steele go in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new