Dinos ID

Clown2Fish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2024
Messages
54
Reaction score
32
Location
Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*picture in comment

Posted this picture yesterday and got told it was dinos 🥲
Does anyone know which type it is ?so I can start treating it
 
20260417_075533_C33A5ED7-1914-4C1D-A0A7-4492A60C7125.png
 
If they don’t move, I think chrysophytes
 
Macks dino group on Facebook is really quick to respond and try to help out
 
If they don’t move, I think chrysophytes
Thank you! Under the microscope it didn’t seem to move, but I’ll check again later. My tank is in the ugly stage Tho. Should I wait before adding my CUC then?
 
Thank you! Under the microscope it didn’t seem to move, but I’ll check again later. My tank is in the ugly stage Tho. Should I wait before adding my CUC then?
I don’t know much about chrysophytes so I would read about them if I were you. Barring no new information though, I would add some CUC and see how they do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new