Dinos in QT tank. Can I move them?

Paul Kachirsky

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
254
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My coral quarantine thing is currently going through Dino’s. I did a black out and I’ve been adding beneficial bacteria every day. Today I vacuumed out as much as I could off of the egg crate and will do so again in another day or two. If I scrub the coral skeletons on my torches would it be safe to add to my display take? Does Dino’s Stay on coral skeletons that have been scrubbed? Thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new