Dipping coral in my basement

Vsrt17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a frag QT in my basement and Bayer is often recommended. However it's always mentioned to do in ventilated area and my basement is anything but that. I can get a fan but there's not much of an exhaust. Should I go with a different dip? I would rather not dip somewhere else in the house.

Thanks

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up a frag QT in my basement and Bayer is often recommended. However it's always mentioned to do in ventilated area and my basement is anything but that. I can get a fan but there's not much of an exhaust. Should I go with a different dip? I would rather not dip somewhere else in the house.

Thanks
You'll be fine.
I like melafix myself.

Upvote 0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks

BRS does 'best of dips' video... and it doesn't mention Bayer... but pesticide dip (like Bayer) is only thing that addresses the nasties that pesticide dips (like Bayer) treat... pesticides should be used in ventilated areas - just use common sense

Upvote 0
Back