Direction change

McAllyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, the boss and I just about have the house ready to move in... whew... We have been talking about all the places that the tanks are going to go in the new place and realized that we will have tanks spread all over the place making maintenance somewhat of a nightmare.

Well, we decided that instead of having the 90, 28, 20L, 55, and 33frag, we're going to keep the 90 in the living room and combine all the smaller tanks into a 75 for the bedroom. We picked it up last night and delivered it to the house. It's on the stand mocked up with the sump and lights ready to go. When we're out there working on the house this weekend, I'll plumb it up and start filling with RODI.

It'll make a nice break from pulling vinyl siding and installing windows...

Mac
BTW: For those of you counting, yes, this is the 4th tank we've started since getting the 90, and it's still not wet yet...

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you are going to have a lot of tanks for sale soon. LOL

Much better idea to have consolidated all of them. I have 3 tanks, and it's a pain dealing with all of them. But IMO QT is a must, so I will keep doing it.

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive seen so many people do this its normal. After a while you settle down with one tank and go all in that's usually when it all comes together, lol. Best of luck on the tanks.

OP
OP
McAllyn

McAllyn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't tell D, but I'm pretty sure I'll keep a small QT setup somewhere, maybe in the "Man Cave." She'll wonder where all the healthy fish and coral keep coming from, but as long as her 90 isn't messed with, she'll be fine!

Back