Dirty santa this WEEKEND!!!!

StarshipReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Who doesnt love surprise frags????? Were excited to see everyone this weekend at 7seas. We will be bringing a couple extra frags to give out because who doesnt like giving during the holidays lol Hope to see you all there!!!

World Wide Corals - Quality Aqua-cultured Coral

Idoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
December 8 is Sunday.
Yes, you are correct...i miss annot annotated the day of week!! Lol... But i have the dirty Santa listed in my calendar for that Sunday.

Idoc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What all is everyone bringing? I’m planning on a couple different species of photosynthetic Gorgonians and maybe a RFA.
I'm not sure yet. I'l probably have to pick up a frag somewhere since im not ready to frag anything i have right now.

rcmike

View Badges
Reaction score
We might make it but not sure. I don't think I have much I can frag right now but I do have some of the clownfish I've raised. Would anyone be interested in me bringing some of those Instead? I've got a few regular ocellaris, snowflake, and Wyoming whites.

CAMAKAZY

View Badges
Reaction score
Went to 7 seas yesterday. Word is there will be a nice discount and they are getting a lot of nice coral this week.

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
S

StarshipReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
We might make it but not sure. I don't think I have much I can frag right now but I do have some of the clownfish I've raised. Would anyone be interested in me bringing some of those Instead? I've got a few regular ocellaris, snowflake, and Wyoming whites.
I would love a snowflake clown pair if u wana bring em I just set up a new tank and they would be great additions

Where do you go in case of a real reef tank emergency?

• Me, myself and I

Votes: 224 43.5%
  • Local Friend

Votes: 47 9.1%
  • Reef2Reef

Votes: 198 38.4%
  • Other

Votes: 46 8.9%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors