Disable Neptune Apex Touch ID Login

  • Thread starter Thread starter pelphrey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2015
Messages
4,110
Reaction score
5,929
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I updated the app on my phone turned this on by accident. I want to use my username and password, now I can't because of the Touch ID prompt.

Suggestions?
 
I updated the app on my phone turned this on by accident. I want to use my username and password, now I can't because of the Touch ID prompt.

Suggestions?
Wow big place, nobody cares about our question I guess, shame it’s the first or second reply on Google,,, question and empty answer.
 
It’s not that I wouldn’t like to help, I just don’t care, lol.

Click on the 3 bars icon to the left of your aquarium name. At the bottom left you’ll see an option to “Logout” in blue. Click on that and you’re back to your username and password prompt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new