Displaying shrimp molts

SmokeyGnar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2017
Messages
110
Reaction score
69
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else ever save their shrimp molts?

033cea578590803e6c6c463c58e25cbf.jpg


This is a camel shrimp that molted this morning and I was there just in time to grab it before it got messed up by my powerheads. I'll be mounting it the same way as I did this skunk cleaner a while back

e22648e3068f8cacd0854edf0df4ae8a.jpg


I can't be the only one who does this [emoji28]
 
I only remove the molt if I find it stuck to a powerhead but other than that I just leave it in so the shrimp can recycle it back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new