Divers den for fish?

nereefpat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That site generally gets really good reviews. It is a separate facility in Wisconsin. It is "what you see is what you get," and the fish have been kept in captivity for a couple weeks, are eating, and medicated if needed.

ArizonaAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^+1, Liveaquaria is generally really good about fish health and overall quality. I probably trust them more than most of my local LFS when it comes to fish health as they have the time and resources to make sure they're selling healthy animals. Not to mention, they have a 2 week guarantee which just goes to show how serious they are about the quality of their facilities and care.

jschultzbass

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What nereef said. Diver's Den by Liveaquaria is one of the top few places to get fish. They are based in Rhinelander WI and work with their wholesaler Quality Marine to get some of the best fish shipped there and then they do a mini QT for you to get them eating and make sure they're healthy but since it's not a full QT there is a possibility of a disease sneaking by so you definitely need to QT yourself as well. They also have the best warranty for both their Diver's Den fish and stock fish that get drop shipped from Quality Marine.

moz71

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree on quality of fish when received and are eating but by recent experience PLEASE do not interpret as fully QT'd. I just got a Hippo tang and broke out with velvet and ich in a matter of days. They (DD) even say you should QT .

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back