• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Divers den LA

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Mmun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just letting everyone know that I bought a triggerfish from them that arrived yesterday with a hole in the bag leaking water out and trash floating with the fish. I was in shock and it also made me rush his acclimation. I hope he makes it but who knows. His temp in his dirty water was ok but that was about it. I have emailed them and taken pictures. I will let you know there response. First bad experience with divers den under the new ownership. Never had an issue before

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is in vendor feedback, and per this forum's rules, only the OP and @LiveAquaria are permitted to post.
This is to hopefully keep a clean slate for a potential resolution to be met.

If you've had an experience with this same vendor you'd like to share, please feel free to start your own feedback thread here.

Thank you,
Team R2R

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello @Mmun. We sincerely apologize the bag was punctured during shipping. To ensure we have the information to properly assist you, we will be sending you a private message to obtain your order information so we can document accordingly. We are happy to hear that all other experiences you have had, were positive! Keep in mind, as always, we stand behind our 14-day Arrive Alive, Stay Alive, Risk-Free Guarantee®.

- LiveAquaria

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back