Divided QT?

Cherie cook

Cherbear
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to QT and treat a pair of clownfish and a possum wrasse in a twenty gallon tank...should I make up a divider to keep them separate? Also is the usual copper and prazi treatment the same for both?

Xanthurum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they are already housed together they should be fine. Even if they are not hey should be fine without a divider. That being said it’s nit a bad idea to have one ready if you see any issues that would call for you to separate them.

For treatment yes it is the same for hem both but you may want to contact @evolved for the best copper option regarding the wrasse. Some do not do well with chelated copper and some don’t like ionic copper. The clownfish won’t be bothered with either.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For treatment yes it is the same for hem both but you may want to contact @evolved for the best copper option regarding the wrasse. Some do not do well with chelated copper and some don’t like ionic copper. The clownfish won’t be bothered with either.
I can't speak to what's best of a possum - likely chelated - but I would refer to @Humblefish or @melypr1985

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back