Diving Jamaica

  • Thread starter Thread starter d.grcich
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

d.grcich

Fat bottom girls
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2006
Messages
340
Reaction score
0
Location
Valparaiso IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be gone for a week and a half to do some much needed R&R. Leaving in a few hours. Never dove Jamaica but if you guys do not hear from me for 5 to 10 then you know I got busted smaugling out zoa's in my pockets;) I will take pics and to the people i have dealings with i will get back with you guys when I get back. I should have got with some of you about where to locate wild zoa's before now to better my chances of spotting them but I will just have to wing it. Super white guy flailing around in the water not knowing where I am going I probably have a better chance of becoming shark bait than getting pics of zoa's. Later guys!
 
i went snorkeling ther last summer and they had some amazing zoas..most i've never seen before. thought about stealing but nahh... not worth it. have fun and be careful of the urchins!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new