DIY 430nm LED Supplement

No problem. Once a lot of threads get past one page they get into the Too Long, Didn't Read (TLDR) realm :)
 
So have you found a suitable driver? Id like to do this on my Kessil A160
 
Not yet, I haven't. I have a few drivers from an old build laying around that would work, but I want to find something others can buy somewhere convenient.
 
What sort of soecifications ahould the driver have? Maybe we can search for one.
 
That second one should work, although I'd want to look at it more. I came across this driver which would definitely work.
http://www.ledsupply.com/led-drivers/flexblock-buck-boost-dc-led-driver
I've still been searching for a lower cost alternative. $18 to drive 3 LEDs is a bit nuts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new