DIY Advice Needed - In-Wall Front Access for Tank

I left a gap above the tank and covered it with a removable mantel. The mantel is being hold up with dowel pins on the side molding frames and interlocking picture hanger in the center.
 
I left a gap above the tank and covered it with a removable mantel. The mantel is being hold up with dowel pins on the side molding frames and interlocking picture hanger in the center.
Have any pictures by chance?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new