DIY bow front stand and canopy links???

I don't have any links but personally I would do a traditional rectangle stand so sump selection isn't so limited... I have built a dew stands and went rectangle for that reason alone...;) as for the canopy you can frame it with some 1x1's and use bender board to make the shape you want and laminate it with anything you like... Other options would be aluminum rolled the same as the tank etc... Hth
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new