DIY canopy stand with front doors - need plans

  • Thread starter Thread starter joe-ejs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

joe-ejs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Messages
448
Reaction score
99
Location
charlotte
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am going to build a wood canopy to sit on my 5ft tank I just bought. I have a stand that I am going to mirror for the build but was wondering if anyone had plans with dimensions,etc with a similar version. The picture below is what I want to build. I am using the same T5 with Kessils as shown. The top will have an opening cut out that the fixture sits on.

any information or suggestions of a similar build would be appreciated
Thanks

5698D329-8A43-4A9B-A735-4EB45768D6D8.jpeg 9A1FC34D-BE19-40C5-956E-C03B1DC3721F.jpeg 07AE778E-B765-490C-A40C-FE84C8978A52.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new