DIY CO2 Meter

haley-pi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
7
Location
ottawa
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I am working on a project that can measure how much dissolved co2 is in my aquarium. I have overcome a few of the major obstacles, but I have hit a bit of a wall.

Has anyone done this? I am using henry's law to figure it out, if that means anything to anyone here.

My current problem is I can't find a co2 sensor that can read upto 30,000 ppm in the air. Anyone know where I can find this?
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new