DIY frag rocks

PointerReefs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2025
Messages
353
Reaction score
307
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! So today I realized I don’t have any epoxy to secure some new frags I’m receiving BUT I do have a bunch of left over E-Marco Mortar from my aquascape.. so I made these little “rocks” and used a frag plug to make the correct sized holes in them. I think they turned out well as long as it cures properly! Wanted to share this little experiment/idea with you all.




 
20260213_101247_7A343FD7-01B8-4263-978B-C3DADD4FB8A1.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new