Diy Jebao to apex

me & my baby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
1,038
Location
Central Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i ha e heard of people making there own Jebao to apex cable does anyone here know how to do it
 
User Torx (sp?) on the Neptune forum has DIY instructions. He was selling them for a while but I believe he stopped once the commercial box became popular.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new