DIY Kalk Dripper

  • Thread starter Thread starter blkhawk10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blkhawk10

Big U G baby!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
85
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I bought a DIY kalk dripper kit from BRS and can't get it to continuously drip the kalk. I blow on the one side and some will drip out while i'm blowing but as soon as I stop it stops. BRS told me to clean out everything which I did, but it shouldn't be clogged on first use. I was wondering if anyone has had and issue like this and found a fix?
 
is it gravity fed? perhaps its not high enough?

i'm not particularly versed on how the dripper works
 
It is gravity fed and is higher than the point of where the tube is dripping from but it seems to be a mystery as I haven't heard back from BRS about it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new